Whether it is helping out with registration, or standing in to pour hot cocoa or beer, or arriving a little early to set up the pop-up tents and sound equipment, Volunteers are a vital part of Reef & Run every week.
Volunteers are also critical in keeping Reef & Run’s weekly registration fees at $15. By volunteering just one time this season, you can do your part to keep the weekly registration fee as low as possible.
To sign up as a volunteer, click on the button below to access a google spreadsheet. If there is an open spot, just enter your name and telephone number in the role you would like to help.
- Three people to help with Registration (You can still Swim): 5:15 to 6:20 p.m.
- Three people to set up (EZ up tents, banners, band stage and sound equipment): 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- One person to pick up and deliver hot chocolate at 6 p.m. (provided by Chad’s, 216 W. Cabrillo Blvd.) + (free parking space for anyone who volunteers for 3 or more consecutive weeks)
- Two people to serve beer: start at 7:00 pm
- Two people to serve hot cocoa: start at 7:00 pm
Feel free to ask Reef & Run staff about volunteering on Thursdays if you have any questions.
Thank you for your support because we couldn’t do the event without you!