You may know that Reef & Run is largely “run” by volunteers. I will be at the season-opening event with a volunteer sign-up sheet at the clothing sales table, but please consider signing up now for the first week on June 24th by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following positions are needed:
- Three people to set up (EZ up tents, banners, band stage and sound equipment): 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- One person to pick up and deliver hot chocolate (provided by Chad’s – formerly Sambo’s): by 6pm (free parking space for anyone who volunteers for 3 or more consecutive weeks)
- Two people to serve beer: start at 7:00 pm
- Two people to serve hot coco: start at 7:00 pm
- Three people for tear down (EZ up tents, banners, band stage and sound equipment): start roughly 8:30/9:00 pm for about 45 minutes (free parking to anyone who volunteers for the entire season).
Thank you for your support because we couldn’t do the event without you!
Please e-mail me to sign-up or if you have questions.