Whether it is helping out with registration, standing in to pour hot cocoa, or arriving a little early to set up the pop-up tents and sound equipment, Volunteers are a vital part of Reef & Run each and every week and enjoy various perks depending on their role.
So with the 2023 Reef and Run season here (season opener June 8), it’s time to put out a call for volunteer help at our weekly beach events this summer.
To sign up as a volunteer, click on the button below to access a google spreadsheet. If there is an open spot, just enter your name and telephone number in the role you would like to help.
- Three people to help with Registration (You can still Swim): 5:15 to 6:20 p.m.
- Three people to set up (EZ up tents, banners, band stage and sound equipment): 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- One person to pick up and deliver hot chocolate at 6 p.m. (provided by Chad’s, 216 W. Cabrillo Blvd.) + (free parking space for anyone who volunteers for 3 or more consecutive weeks)
- Two people to serve beer: start at 7:00 pm
- Two people to serve hot cocoa: start at 7:00 pm
Feel free to ask Reef & Run staff about volunteering on Thursdays if you have any questions.
Thank you for your support because we couldn’t do the event without you!